Download a Floppy Disk boot creator:
- Copy the i386 directory from your installation CD to the hard-drive of the computer you will be installing the Operating System on.
- Download and run a boot-disk creator from above. Make sure you have a clean floppy, it will be needed for this.
- Reboot the computer with the floppy in it.
- Run WINNT once you have accessed the i386 folder. (ie. navigate to C:\i386\ using the "CD" command then run WINNT)
- Follow the installation process.
- OR -
- Copy the i386 directory to your hard-drive or specify the shared network path as the sourcepath (with the [/s:sourcepath] trigger)
- Run the command line utility [command or CMD from the Run line]
- Navigate to the location of the i386 folder using the CD command (ie. "C:\> cd c:\i386")
- Run the command: WINNT32
- Follow the installation process