edit: I think I figured out the dynamic redirection issue. The flamingcube.com domain was redirecting to www.boshdirect.com for SEO (search engine optimization reasons). Now it points directly to the home directory and should accept names as if it were boshdirect.com – you should see the changes as soon as the information propagates across the internet.
I checked some of the logs and noticed that I was getting a good number of hits from some old links on flamingcube. Because of this, I've decided to upload the old content to the site. I'm working on getting some URL redirects setup, but some of the links are having issues that I can't figure out. On that same note, I guess I should probably get a site search up and running again.
When I originally moved boshdirect to the new host, I started using new software and archived the old boshdirect blog posts. However, I never archived the blog posts and pictures from the flamingcube software. Luckily, I could still access an archive of the files and was able to upload some of the articles and images.
Here's a link to the photo gallery archive:
And a link to the site-map, so you can find the article you are looking for: